Sep 11, 2011

Changing views

Hello folks. It's me.
I may write kinda dark subject. so if you feel like not read, please do so.
After the whole summer of depression and reluctance, I "re" started my self and things.
I believe my engine is going back and not like suicidal.
Honestly, I felt myself being  in a manic state and being depressed kinda like switching time by time for a long time. However, I believe this time, I broke my bbbbbbbbbbbiiiiiggggg wall of the mental and will be more stable than before. Not gonna be hyper and either depressed too deep.

Anyway, I am on the working out constantly with buddy. I'm feeling how the physical health effects to the mental health closely.

Also, moral was the huge portion of my decision making for a looong time. But these days, I realized that I was adjusting my moral to whole society, which is very stressful for both side when it doesn't match the level. So I quite. well, I will quite.
It was like a desire to control everything around me, and of course it's impossible. right?

Now on I also feel like i'm less energetic than before. and that was the big deal for me to be motivated to everything and to be correct to the everything too. Most of the time, the energy will not be rewarded as I expect, and will be just a breaking bones.
What I want to say is that I'm more relaxed about me now!!!

I am going back to be me like when I was little :)



No comments:

Post a Comment